- 130g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 240ml Soy Milk (or milk of choice)
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp PureChimp Matcha
1. Combined all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour in Soy Milk, Vanilla and Vegetable oil, whisk with a fork to create a smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
4. Add the batter to a jug so its easier to pour.
5. Pour a small amount of batter into the pan (we use a shot glass to measure).
6. Wait util the pancake starts to bubble then flip it over.
8. Serve with Maple syrup, figs and chopped pecans.