100g white chocolate
½ tsp PureChimp matcha green tea
50g freeze-dried raspberries (whole or crumbled)
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place 2/3 of the white chocolate in a double boiler or a bowl placed over a pot of steaming water (medium high heat), stirring constantly until melted (5-10 mi...
RECIPE (MAKES 4-6)
1 Can of Coconut Milk
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp PureChimp Matcha
Handful of Raspberries
½ Vanilla Bean Pod (or extract)
½ Lime (Juice)
Ice-lolly molds and sticks
1. Separate the Coconut Milk into two bowls.
2. To one bowl add 1 tsp PureChimp Matcha, Lime and Vanilla, mix well.
3. To the other add a handful ...