- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp PureChimp Mint Matcha
- 1tsp Honey
- Mint Leaves
1. To make the Jelly, follow gelatin packet instructions but only add half the water the packet states (this is to make a firmer jelly).
2. Per 250ml of Jelly mix, add the honey and PureChimp Mint Matcha and whisk thoroughly.
3. Pour the Jelly into a tray around 5mm thick and place in fridge until set.
4. Melt the Dark Chocolate and pour a 3mm layer into a silicon chocolate bar mould and leave to set in the fridge.
5. Once set, cut the Matcha jelly into strips and lay in the chocolate moulds.
6. Top the mould up with more melted chocolate and leave to set in fridge.
7. Push the bars out of their moulds and garnish with Mint.