- 250g Oreo Biscuits
- 100g Melted Butter
- 600g Soft Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2 Drops Vanilla
- 2 tsp PureChimp Matcha
- 280ml Double Cream
1. Set a handful of Oreo Biscuits aside for decoration and crush the rest.
2. Pour over melted butter and mix well.
3. Scoop this mix into a cake tin and press down firmly to create the cheesecake base, refrigerate for 1hr.
4. To make the topping whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla, double cream and matcha.
5. Spread the cheese topping over the base evenly.
6. Leave to set in the fridge over night.
7. Decorate with the remaining Oreos, if you haven’t already eaten them.....