- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup golden caster sugar
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups of oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Purechimp Matcha Tea
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add egg and beat vigorously – then add chocolate, cranberries and vanilla.
4. In another bowl add flour, oats, baking powders and matcha.
5. Beat together the dry and wet mix.
6. Roll into 2cm balls and space about 5cm apart.
7. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
8. Take out and leave in the tray for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.