- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 150g raw cashew nuts
- 150g unsalted pistachio nuts
- 150g pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of salt
1. Lay the seeds and nuts flat on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes on 150 degrees heat.
2. Put the hot nuts and seeds into a food processor.
3. Add the matcha, salt, coconut oil and agave syrup and blend.
4. You’ll need to pulse the nuts, occasionally scraping the mix away from the sides of your food processor.
5.Jar up your nut butter once lovely and smooth.
TIP: Recycle your PureChimp matcha jar and use it for your nut butter. It keeps for about a month in the cupboard!