- 1⅓ cup white and/or dark chocolate finely chopped
- 2 tsp matcha
- ⅓ cup double cream
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Finely chopped Goji Berries
1. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, heat the cream and butter. Sift in the matcha powder and salt. Heat until the mixture just comes to a gentle boil and the powder has thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth and melted.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until the chocolate has firmed.
5. In a small bowl, combine the 1 tsp matcha and 1 tsp powdered sugar and finely chopped Goji Berries.
6. Using a teaspoon, shape the chocolate into balls. (If you’re having trouble, lightly powder your hands with the matcha powdered sugar mix and very quickly work it into balls with your fingers!)
7. Gently roll each ball in the Goji Berries. Store in the fridge. Enjoy!