- 1 cup of brewed PureChimp matcha
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 2 tbsp of caramel
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate flakes
1. To make this frappuccino you are going to get started the night before. Pour the milk into ice cube trays and put in the freezer to freeze over night.
2. Brew 1 cup of PureChimp matcha tea and add 1 tablespoon of agave syrup and stir. When cool down put in the fridge.
3. On the next day when you are ready to make your frappucino, get out your blender and add all of the ingredients at once. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour your frappucino into cup. Top with whipped cream, caramel and chocolate flakes.