RECIPE (FOR 6 BARS)
- 1¼ cups dates, pitted + roughly chopped
- 1 cup mixed fruit and nuts (cashews, raisins, pecans etc)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean or pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp PureChimp matcha powder + additional for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp camu camu powder
- ½ cup Sesame Seeds
1. Add dates, nuts, camu camu powder, sesame seeds, vanilla, + 2 tsp matcha powder to a food processor and pulse until well-combined. The mixture should stick together like a dough when pressed. If your mixture is falling apart, add a few more dates and blend again.
2. Add cacao nibs and pulse just enough for cacao to mix in.
3. Line a small baking dish with parchment paper and add bars to a dish. Use hands or the back of a spoon to press the mixture down until it is compact and smooth.
4. Sprinkle additional matcha on top and press down with the back of a spoon.
5. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
6. Remove bars from the dish by pulling out parchment paper. Cut into bars + store in the fridge for up to 1 week.