RECIPE (PALEO, KETO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE RECIPE)
- 250g 85%+ dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean
- 30g pistachio nuts
- Flaked sea salt
- Chopped pistachio nuts
- Dusting of Matcha
1. Add 12 cake cases to a cake tin.
2. Chop the chocolate and melt on low heat, gradually adding coconut oil until glossy (do not overheat!)
3. Once melted, remove the pan from heat.
4. Add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to each cake case - put in a freezer until set (around 10 mins.)
5. Meanwhile, place softened coconut butter, matcha, vanilla bean and pistachios in food processor and pulse.
6. Remove chocolate from freezer and add 2 tsp of the filling to each cake case.
7. Return to freezer for 5 mins.
8. Reheat remaining chocolate and add 1tbsp to each cup. Covering the filling.
9. Sprinkle over toppings and return to freezer for 20 mins.