- 250g butter softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tbsp PureChimp Matcha
- Icing sugar
- Tree cookie cutter
1. Mix 250g softened butter and 140g caster sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
2. Add one egg yolk, 2 tsp vanilla extract and mix until combined.
3. Sift in the flour and Matcha green tea then mix using your hands.
4. Flour your surface and roll out the dough to the thickness of a £1 coin.
5. Using the tree cookie cutter, cut as many cookies out as you can and repeat until all dough is used up.
6. Place cookies on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
7. Bake at 180c for 10-15 minutes.
8. Once cooled down decorate with icing and sprinkles!
TIP: Make a small hole in the top of your cookies before baking to turn them into tree decorations using ribbon.