- 1 cup (155g) unsalted raw cashews - soaked for at least 4 hours
- 3.5 cups (820ml) filtered water - use more or less depending on how creamy you would like it to be
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha green tea powder
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup or to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste/extract
Soak your cashew nuts in water for at least 4 hours. This will help with the blending process.
Drain and rinse the cashews and add to a blender.
Pour in the water, and blend on high for a few minutes.
Strain the milk through a nut milk bag to remove the pulp.Pour the milk back into the blender along with the matcha, maple syrup and vanilla.
Blend again on high to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
Transfer into glass bottles and store in the fridge. Consume within 4-5 days.