RECIPE (MAKES 4 ROLLS)
- ½ cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp PureChimp matcha
- 2 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Sieve the flour and matcha into a bowl.
3. Add the yoghurt and kneed for 5 mins into a dough.
4. Cut dough into 4 and form into preferred bread roll shape (we knotted ours!).
5. Transfer shaped rolls onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Brush each roll with egg wash then sprinkle on nigella seeds and salt.
7. Bake for 20mins until golden brown.