- 140g Butter
- 140g Caster sugar
- 140g Self-raising flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Ripe bananas (mushed)
- 100g Dark chocolate(chopped)
- 2 tsp Purechimp matcha
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin with a small amount of butter.
2. Cream the rest of the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy, then add the eggs and combine.
3. Fold in the flour, matcha, baking powder, chocolate and bananas.
4. Pour into tin and bake for around 35 mins.
Tip: Test if it is ready by poking with a skewer…if it comes out clean its done!