- 140g butter
- 200g white chocolate
- 220g golden caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 120g plain flour
- 1 tbsp PureChimp Lemon Matcha Powder
- 50g mixed nuts
1. Heat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
2. Cut 100g of the chocolate into chunks and put to one side.
3. Melt the butter with the remaining chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, then remove from the heat and beat in the sugar.
4. Leave to cool to room temperature, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
5. Fold the flour and matcha into the mixture and gently stir in the nuts and chunks of white chocolate.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins – you want it to be a bit gooey. Allow to cool, cut into squares and serve.