RECIPE (SERVES 1)
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tbsp nut mix, seeds, dried fruit, coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 a level tsp of matcha
1. Preheat the oven to 120°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2. Mix the flakes, nuts, seeds, and sugar.
3. Separately, mix the maple syrup, oil and salt.
4. Combine both mixtures, spread on a baking sheet evenly. Dry in oven for about 1 hour, stirring the contents every 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, to shift into a large bowl.
6. If using dried fruit, add them to your granola mix.
7. Sprinkle matcha over your granola when enjoying it with the milk of your choice.