For the jam:
- 2 cups pitted & chopped cherries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
For the cream:
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 tbsp PureChimp Matcha
- 1 tbsp honey/maple
To garnish: Chopped fruits
1. Add cherries to a saucepan and cook for 10 minuets so the fruit breaks down. Use a masher to help this along.
2. Sweeten to taste using maple syrup or honey.
3. Stir in the chia seeds.
4. Leave the jam to cool down. It will start to thicken as the chia seeds soak the liquid.
5. To make the matcha cream, whisk matcha, double cream and honey/ maple until thick.
6. Layer the chia seed jam in glasses with chopped fruits and top with matcha cream.
Tip: Chia seed jam can be kept in the fridge for 2 weeks and is great on porridge!